Welcome to 6a'o5 UNITED!!!
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Hi ppl, I need ur help! If u feel that you face trouble wif sum device or obj, lyk a design brief (ppl who hav D & T lesson shld noe), den do inform mi. EG. Difficulty wif opening sauce bottle. Coz I preparing 4 dis Tan Kah Kee Young Inventors competition, so I need the best 20 problems faced by the society & cum out wif my proposal to hand in 2 my teacher, den he will choose 8-10 ppl out of 15 for the next round. & if God bless mi & my hardwork paid off, I will b able 2 invent the solution for the prob. Therefore, I really hope dat if u guys face any prob, do contact mi. & the only condition is dat the prob is suitable 4 a student 2 solve, not scientist lyk Thomas Edison__(furture kkh n sean?o_O) blahblahblah__LOL__Oh__ya__but pls dun spend ur precious time tinkin, helping mi k, I’ll feel very bu hao yi shi de, so jus when u lyk wu yi zhong realised, den tell mi lah__Yup, dat’s wad I wanna 2 say, so if ur hav any gd suggestions, feel free 2 tell mi in any form of communication, be4 the June Holidays__I will b more den happy 2 receive any suggestions fr any1JThx^^ Lurve 6a’05 lots 4eva^^
**____zoey____**
Posted by pheeez at