Welcome to 6a'o5 UNITED!!!
Monday, March 20, 2006
Hi everyone! Today is the start of school again! Hope you guys have enjoyed your holidays! I hope you all would work hard for your term 2 exams, so you could do better than in term 1!
Anyway, pls start planning the next visit back to Rivervale Primary so we could plan everything in advance! Thanks!
I wish you all a great term this year!
(PS: Xinni, juz if you're looking here, Zhenyang and I were very angry abt you updating this class blog without informing all the admin! Now we're kicked out of admin, so pls add us back soon or else....)
Jun Yu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erm.. Hey, Jun Yu! Did I ever say I am kicked out of Admin?? Plz check the real facts before spitting out anything from your mouth.. Thanks...
Smile Alaways,
Lim Zhenyang
Posted by Jun Yu at