Welcome to 6a'o5 UNITED!!!
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Hi everyone! After today's successful outing (thx, Shannen 4 updating everyone abt the class picnic...), we decided to hold another outing in November/December holidays at the NTUC Downtown East Chalet! This time, I will be the accountant so I will take charge of finances.
Anyway, I have decided to form our class outing committee, so we could organise outings in the future. (We will switch roles every time...)
-Me
-Shannen
-Zhenyang
-Xinni
-Siow May
-Hui Min
-Simin
We're still "recruiting" some more people to help us out in the planning of events...so pls help us by joining us! Anyway, back to topic:
We're be going to Wild Wild Wet and Escape Theme Park this time. This outing is not quite confirmed, so here is where your part comes in! I'll post another vote caster on the class blog and you will have to vote accordingly. Also, liaise with ur parents abt the class outing and tell them not to book tickets for vacations in Nov/Dec holidays yet! We will finalise everything by latest September. And this time, I'll also get the members in the committee to be assigned to different jobs:
Organisers for this event: Xinni, Hui Min and the rest in the committee
Accountant: Xinni, Hui Min, Simin
Main planners: Zhenyang and Siow May
Co-planner: Jun Yu
Discussion & Contact Matters: Shannen, Sean, Shimin
Contribution Matters: Vacancy - 1
Main helpers: Gar Wai, Meitian, Kai Hong, Edison & Diyana
Other helpers: the rest
And here are some details I obtained after discussing with Xinni and Hui Min:
Venue: NTUC Downtown East Chalet
Places going: Escape Theme Park, Wild Wild Wet
Chalet matters: Finalised later
Allowed to bring frenz?: not sure yet...
Other details: not sure yet...
Well, that's it! Rmb to inform your parents abt it and dun plan abt your year-end vacations yet! Also, try out the Vote Caster this Friday after I changed the Vote Caster! Bye!
PS: Check out these websites:
http://www.escapethemepark.com.sg/index.asp
http://www.wildwildwet.com/index.asp
http://www.downtowneast.com.sg/index/index.aspx
And if we're going in June, please note that we can only have the outing after 20th June 2006.
September holidays will be totally out for our choice.
Jun Yu
Posted by Jun Yu at